Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hmmmm

Why do carrots either get really dry ... or really wet and slimy?

Why don't more people in my neighborhood utilize the ultra-efficient leaf removal system of blowing/mulching/sucking that limits my leaf bags to one per week plus one trash can?

Why is Noah so cute?

Why doesn't Noah take longer naps?

Why I say ... why?

Why don't more people like to read?

Why doesn't Eric grow a ZZ Top beard?

Why does Mark ever cut his hair when his afro looks so good?

These are the things I'm thinking about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why does Noah's hair stay perma-spiked?

why did G-d choo)se to give Wyatt the natural mullet? and make him look good in it?

why are video games so fun? (we just went to Dave & Busters)

Why am I extremely good looking?

These are the things I have been thinking about.

Tom

Anonymous said...

Why do Mexican restaurants give away chips and salsa for free, but the grocery store charges $3/bag for chips and $3/jar for salsa?

Paul

Maasen said...

Why do dogs like to stick their heads out car windows but they do not like it when people blow in their faces?

Why does most healthy food cost so much and go bad so fast?

Why does the sleep button on my alarm go 9 mins why not 10 mins?

Why are Christmas colors red and green?

Why does a nice fountain coca cola classic always taste better with the rabbit poop ice?