Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dog Disaster

This may be semi-blog worthy, so bear with me.

A neighbor with three mini-dogs walks the block often, and yes he carries their poop. But Noah and I had him stop this time to pet the dogs. Oreo is the friendly one, and he came right up to us. I bent over and stuck my hand really low to show Noah how to let him lick you.

Warning ... it's at this point in the story that children should not continue reading.

All of a sudden, the most disgusting thing happened. I could have showered three times afterwards and not felt clean.

Oreo in his zeal stands up on his hind legs - not usually a problem. But he did it so fast and aggressive that he plastered his underside against my forearm. And you know what that means. I found Oreo was a boy as he smashed "it" against my finger! AAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Full body shiver!

3 comments:

tom said...

that is not blog appropriate

Loose Arrow said...

gave me goosebumps, BLECH!

-J- said...

im with tom, why would you say that...